6/19/11

Having been published about what not to say during a fight with your partner, here are some sentences that will really help. It was found that the best technique to apply is humor.

If one of us can laugh and joke, the heat will immediately subside. But during the argument, it will be difficult to see the funny side of things, the Media Women extracted from Gretchen Rubin, author of Yahoo Shine.


Here are 21 phrases that needs to be said and will help you reduce the potential attack each other:

   1. How can I make things better?
   2. Wait, can I pull back my words?
   3. You do not have to finish this and that, help me to talk to you.
   4. It is important to me. Please listen.
   5. I overreacted, I apologize huh?
   6. I saw you in a difficult position, what can I do?
   7. I could see andilku in this regard.
   8. I do not think about it like that before.
   9. I could be wrong.
  10. Let us agree to disagree on something.
  11. It's not just a personal problem, it's our problem.
  12. I feel appreciated.
  13. We have deviated from the subject.
  14. You've convinced me.
  15. Please keep talking to me.
  16. I realize it's not your fault.
  17. That came out of my mouth all wrong.
  18. I saw how I had contributed to the problem.
  19. What the hell we fighting?
  20. I love you.
  21. I'm sorry.


0 Comment On Magic words that can prevent squabbling [+] Post a Comment